Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 24 December 2012

Info Post
I know I have been MIA for the last couple  of days- besides the insanity of getting ready for christmas in a house full of kids, I've been dealing with a lot of stuff this past few days and getting pounded by the new energy that's been flooding into us all.   While I haven't had barely a moment on the computer in the past 3 days with which to write, I have been trying to keep up with all the comments and trying to respond on RTS and answer as many emails as possible. ..... I promise I'll be around more once the christmas hysteria is over, lol. (or I can hide in a closet... which is also an option occasionally)

I want to thank you, every single one of you (even "nothings going to happen" guy), for being the wonderful people that you are, and for bringing your presence here to RTS and for sharing your knowledge, ideas, theories, love and compassion with everyone else.  I am hugely honoured that you are all here, and that you have chosen to come to RTS and hang out with me.  I look forward to getting up every morning and reading (ok, coffee first, then reading) what everyone has had to say during the night.  You guys have created a great community here, and I love it and I'm glad to be along for the ride.

I'm about to go throw my head at my pillow (praying I don't miss), before I fall asleep here at the keyboard, surrounded by bits of colourful ribbon and crumpled up wrappers from the chocolates I wasn't suppose to open till tomorrow (whoops) ( the box fell open and the chocolates just fell out of their wrappers right in front of me!) (no really..... it could happen!), but I wanted to just quickly post a brief hello, a cheery greeting of HO HO HO, and wish you all a joyous holiday season- whatever and how ever you celebrate- and to send you all a huge hug from me and say ...... it's gearing up to be an amazing week, and I hope you're all ready for it!!!!

(yes, that was one sentence and a very creative use of punctuation) (yes, I'm allowed to- it's my blog and I'll excessively use parenthesis all I want, so there) (...and canadian spelling to boot)  :>P


Have a wonderful evening my friend!!!!

Love
D

ps: I just wanted to mention that there are several comments from today on the "crayon" article that I haven't been able to respond to- I'm not ignoring you, but )(*&&^%(*$!!!! blogger won't let me respond.  (grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)  so if you have a question that I didn't answer in the "crayon" article, please repeat it here and I'll get back to you asap!! :>)

0 comments:

Post a Comment