Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 27 December 2012

Info Post
Good morning my friends!!  This is just a quick morning ramble about a few things I have on my mind.  I have been thinking for a while (ok, a lot longer than "a while") about starting my own online radio show- not necessarily a regular weekly show, but to get together occasionally to chat, and to interview/chat with various people on different topics.  There are several people that I want to talk to on a whole bunch of topics, ranging from financial/political changes, energy changes, earth changes, ..... yea, about all the changes we are seeing and experiencing.

What's happening: past, present and future.

On that note, this morning I'm looking through the world of online radio show hosting and sussing out the various ins and outs of each one. ...... yea, I'm confused, lol.  

Do you guys have any suggestions?  Any experience with the format and different companies- like blogtalk radio for example?  I'm seriously over my head on this one as my knowledge about technical stuff is about on par with moron.

I'm looking for a format/platform that will allow us to have 2-3 hour time slots- whenever we feel like it, with the ability to take callers, and to, of course, record and archive each show.  If we can incorporate an online scrolling chat where people could ask questions and discuss topics with each other at the same time, and where I could post links, that would also be an excellent addition.

...and of course all this must be free. Absolutely free.

......am I asking too much? (lol)

Give me your thoughts and ideas my friends.


And on a completely unrelated topic- I took the evening off last night and became an asparagus on the couch and watched a movie for the first time in a long time.

*** Note:  Dark Knight Rising has now been relegated to the dusty top shelf, along with the Phantom Menace, Batman & Robin, Catwoman, and Hulk 1...... two hours of my life that I will never get back.

*sigh*

Such is Life.


0 comments:

Post a Comment