Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 6 January 2013

Info Post
Hi again everyone.

I apologize for not answering all the questions on the "You have the Right to Know" article I posted yesterday.  I am trying my friends.  Unfortunately there are two problems:

1- Blogger is having a spaz out- I can only get the first 200 comments to load, of the 412 comments that are currently posted.  I can go into my back control room and read all the comments, but I can't get to them to post a reply

2- I am only one person and I am run off my feet right now.  There are now several hundred people in skype rooms, talking and discussing, planning and working through plans for how we want to move ahead. Not to mention the regular intel work and calls and messages. Not to mention the hundreds of skype messages I've received and am still trying to answer. Not to mention the emails flooding in.


...not to mention that I am a mother to 4 small children who are homeschooled and have barely seen their mother without a computer on her lap or a phone (or two) to her ear for well over a week.

I'm sorry my friends, I'm trying and doing all that I can.

And now, I'm running away for the afternoon to build snow forts, snowmen and throw snowballs with my kids outside for a few hours.  I will be back after hot cocoa and warm bread pudding.  Maybe. lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment